EU

EU

miercuri, 25 martie 2015

GRESELI FRECVENTE IN LIMBA ENGLEZA



884. Gresit: - My sister is doctor
My sister is a doctor - Sora mea e doctor.


885. Gresit: I have told you all what I know.
I have told you all (that) I know.


886. Gresit:I realized my plan to go fishing.
I accomplished my plan to go fishing - Mi-am realizat planul de a merge la pescuit.


887. Gresit: Is good idea
Gresit: I like very much
It is a good idea - E o idee buna
I like it very much - Imi place foarte mult


888. Gresit: According to me, it’s a bad movie.
In my opinion, it’s a bad movie - Dupa parerea mea.


889. Gresit: Normally I will be there next Friday.
I should be able to be there next Friday - In mod normal voi veni vinerea viitoare


890. Gresit: I am working for Company X
I work for Company X - Lucrez pentru Compania X


891. Gresit: Except Andu, everybody was there.
Except for Andu, everybody was there.- In afara lui Andu, au venit toti.


892. Gresit: I love the music.
I love music - Iubesc muzica


893. Gresit: I have done a mistake.
I have made a mistake. - Am facut o greseala


894. Gresit: Please, how I go to the park?
Gresit: Do you know where is my purse?

Please how do I go to the park? - Va rog, cum merg in parc?
Do you know where my purse is? - Stii unde mi-e poseta?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu