EU

EU

joi, 10 aprilie 2014

Diateza pasiva

DIATEZA PASIVA



Toate timpurile invatate se refera la Diateza Activa, subiectul propozitiei efectueaza actiunea.


I am eating a boa constrictor - Eu mananc un sarpe boa




In Diateza Pasiva actiunea se face asupra subiectului


I am being eaten by a boa constrictor. - Eu sunt mancat de un sarpe boa
The clothes have been rinsed in the washing machine - Hainele au fost clatite in masina de spalat




Diateza Pasiva - Present Tense

The crates are lifted by me - Lazile sunt ridicate de mine
La Diateza Activa ar fi fost: I lift crates - Eu ridic lazi.


I am lifted - Eu sunt ridicat
You are lifted - Tu esti ridicat
He is lifted - El este ridicat
She is lifted - Ea este ridicata
We are lifted - Noi suntem ridicati
You are lifted - Voi sunteti ridicati
They are lifted - Ei, Ele sunt ridicati/ridicate




Diateza Pasiva - Present Continuous

The creates are being lifted by me
La Diateza Activa ar fi fost: I am lifting crates.


I am being lifted
You are being lifted
He is being lifted
She is being lifted
We are being lifted
You are being lifted
They are being lifted




Diateza Pasiva - Past Tense

The crates were lifted by me - Lazile au fost ridicate de mine
La Diateza Activa ar fi fost: I lifted crates - Eu am ridicat lazi.


I was lifted - Eu am fost ridicat
You were lifted - Tu ai fost ridicat
He was lifted - El a fost ridicat
She was lifted - Ea a fost ridicata
We were lifted - Noi am fost ridicati
You were lifted - Voi ati fost ridicati
They were lifted - Ei, Ele au fost ridicati




Diateza Pasiva - Present Perfect

The creates have been lifted by me
La Diateza Activa ar fi fost: I have lifted crates.


I have been lifted - Eu am fost ridicat
You have been lifted - Tu ai fost ridicat
He has been lifted - El a fost ridicat
She has been lifted - Ea a fost ridicata
We have been lifted - Noi am fost ridicati
You have been lifted - Voi ati fost ridicati
They have been lifted - Ei, Ele au fost ridicati




Diateza Pasiva - Past Continuous

The crates were being lifted by me - Lazile erau ridicate de mine
La Diateza Activa ar fi fost: I was lifting crates - Eu ridicam lazi.


I was being lifted - Eu eram ridicat
You were being lifted - Tu erai ridicat
He was being lifted - El era ridicat
She was being lifted - Ea era ridicata
We were being lifted - Noi eram ridicati
You were being lifted - Voi erati ridicati
They were being lifted - Ei, Ele erau ridicati




Diateza Pasiva - Past Perfect

The crates had been lifted by me - Lazile fusesera ridicate de mine
La Diateza Activa ar fi fost: I had lifted crates - Eu ridicasem lazi.


I had been lifted - Eu fusesem ridicat
You had been lifted - Tu fusesesi ridicat
He had been lifted - El fusesese ridicat
She had been lifted - Ea fusesese ridicata
We had been lifted - Noi fuseseram ridicati
You had been lifted - Voi fuseserati ridicati
They had been lifted - Ei, Ele fusesera ridicati




Diateza Pasiva - Future Tense

The creates will be lifted by me - Lazile vor fi ridicate de mine.
La Diateza Activa ar fi fost: I will lift crates - Eu voi ridica lazi.


I will be lifted - Eu voi fi ridicat
You will be lifted - Tu vei fi ridicat
He will be lifted - El va fi ridicat
She will be lifted - Ea va fi ridicata
We will be lifted - Noi vom fi ridicati
You will be lifted - Voi veti fi ridicati
They will be lifted - Ei, Ele vor fi ridicati




Diateza Pasiva - Future Continuous

The creates will be being lifted by me.
La Diateza Activa ar fi fost: I will be lifting crates.


Acest timp e prea complicat. Nu se foloseste




Diateza Pasiva - Future Perfect

The creates will have been lifted by me - Lazile vor fi fost ridicate de mine.
La Diateza Activa ar fi fost: I will have lifted crates - Eu voi fi ridicat lazi.


I will have been lifted - Eu voi fi fost ridicat
You will have been lifted - Tu vei fi fost ridicat
He will have been lifted - El va fi fost ridicat
She will have been lifted - Ea va fi fost ridicata
We will have been lifted - Noi vom fi fost ridicati
You will have been lifted - Voi veti fi fost ridicati
They will have been lifted - Ei, Ele vor fi fost ridicati






Eu spal rufele saptamanal (Diateza Activa) devine Rufele sunt spalate saptamanal (de mine)
2.1 I wash the laundry weekly - The laundry is washed weekly (by me).
2.2 I am washing laundry now - The laundry is being washed now (by me).
2.3 I have washed the laundry - The laundry has been washed (by me).
2.4 I have been washing the laundry - The laundry has been washed (by me).
2.5 I washed the laundry yesterday - The laundry was washed yesterday (by me).
2.6 I was washing the laundry - The laundry was being washed (by me).
2.7 I had washed the laundry- The laundry had been washed (by me).
2.8 I had been washing the laundry - The laundry had been washed (by me).
2.9 I will wash the laundry- The laundry will be washed (by me).
2.10 I will be washing the laundry - The laundry will be washed (by me).
2.11 I will have washed the laundry - The laundry will have been washed (by me).
2.12 I will have been washing the laundry - The laundry will have been washed (by me).






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu